Wednesday 9 March 2011

I skipped Monday & Tuesday

...only because I was macbook-less.  Now that I am all updated (mac os 10.6.6....yesss), I will be posting photos from Monday.  I am still working out the details of how to take the photos exactly, because tossing my Canon Elph on the kitchen table and standing next to the fridge is much less than glamourous.  I skipped photos yesterday because (a) I didn't have time to put together anything more than a navy v-neck sweater (H&M), dark blue skinny yoga jeans, Kodiak-style work socks and my Pajars (which I tend to wear with everything right now because it's Canada and it is wet/snowy/icey/slushy until April/May.  I was up at 5:30am for the gym and carried around my giant MEC backpack all day—not exactly fashionable but I'm working my way up to a giant and stylish gym tote, I swear. 

I picked up a Gorilla magnetic tripod yesterday at Black's and I'll be experimenting with it later this afternoon when I am ready to change out of my pj's and head to class.  (I study in pj's, always). 

Pics soon, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment