Wednesday 9 March 2011

Lazy fashionista

So I had a nap and woke up with only enough time to throw this together before class.  I usually criticize the boy when he wears black and blue together so I thought I'd step outside of my comfort zone and go for it.  Livin' on the edge.

Navy turtleneck, H&M, $13. Black cotton stretch
highwaisted skirt thing, American Apparel, $?
(purchased at least 5 years ago—talk about
long wearing).  Braided belt, H&M, $15.
Grey tights, Giant Discount Store
I'd rather not admit I shop at, $5.
I wore this with my knee-high Hunter rain boots (in a very dark, matte, purple), with grey fleece inserts which I've decided I will be giving away.  (The inserts, not the boots, sorry.)  I've worn the inserts three times and I hate them.  I think they're ugly and they make the boot uncomfortable.  In the future I will just wear thick socks on blustery days.  For the record it was wet snow and rain all day, and my Hunters were the perfect choice.  I also wore my Soia & Kyo coat, and a black bag I picked up last year at UO (kind of like this but smaller... and black).  I've been trying to find a new black bag that will take my clipboard (since the current bag will not), so that it's practical for school.  Unfortunately I can't find anything under $300 (so far) that I love.  My boyfriend makes this face when I tell him this.

Another bag?  Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment