Wednesday 9 March 2011

Monday March 7, 2011

Ok, I know I know.  My photos are horrible.  I already said I got a tripod so bear with me while I figure it out.  Basically our house is too small and I can't get far enough away from any good camera spots.  I am working on it, promise.  I wish it was nice so I could go outside.  Soon.  And soon we will have a new house! 

Sweater dress and braided belt, both H&M. 
Can't recall prices (cheap!). 
H&M is a student's best friend.
Twisty belt idea, by Elaine @ I'm clothed much.

Super awesome earrings purchased a 
couple years ago. Gypsy, $12.
My grandmother's dinner ring. 
Nail polish by Essie. 
I love orangey reds, they are my favourite!
I wore this stuff with brown tights, grey slouchy socks (because it's effing freezing), my Soia & Kyo coat (black) and my Pajars.  (As mentioned, I live in my Pajars.  Eagerly anticipating warmer weather.)  While I was out I dropped $4 on a rust-coloured fabric flower from H&M for my coat.  I need to stay out of that store.  Carried a large burnt orange tote that my mother bought me in Florida.  It's cute.  I'll post a photo sometime.  For now, it's back to the books.  

No comments:

Post a Comment